Nissan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Alcoholic
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend is selling his TENZO shu's 17's, its gunmetal w/ polished lip.. i think he wants 550 o.b.o. w/ out tires.. he had em for a month only.. he has one little scratch on one wheel... everything else is spotless... preffered local l.a. area.. if not shipping up to you.... let me know what u guys think, k?... peace..

·
Alcoholic
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yah.. just to add.. this is universal 4 bolt pattern.. so it is 4 x 114.3 and 4 x 100 , it'll fit civics, integras, sentras, accords, prelude < 97, altima, ... my friend with these wheels are going to hawaii for a week and a half... sorry i posted it late.. but the board was down.. but if u are really interested.. let me know.. and once he gets back.. ill let u guys now.. u can check em out.. k?....

·
Alcoholic
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he's leaving for hawaii tomorrow.. he won't be back until next saturday.. i'll let u know whats up, k?.. jimmy.. cool..

·
Alcoholic
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yo JIMMY..... my friend is back from hawaii... he wants to sell the wheels... are you still interested??? since your the first one that ask'd me about em.. im letting you know now... u're first in line here at altimas.net .. but also know that he also posted ads elsewhere so if someone else buys em first.. nothing i can do about, k? jus letting you know... if u want em.. get em cuz a lot of people from the other ads have been emailing about em... email me.. or post here... k?...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
Jimmy
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing