The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I haven't been around for a while. Haven't done jack to the car in forever, time for it all to go. I'll start with the main parts I know I have, will add the rest tomorrow when I do inventory of all the crap in my garage. All prices INCLUDE shipping to the continental US (keep that in mind with the large items). Reasonable offers are good too...

gauge cluster overlays, brand new - $15

95 taillights - $40

alternator - $40

1.5 sets of eyelids (2 black, 1 unpainted) - $30

energy suspension polyurethane rear parallel/lateral link bushings, brand new - $30 (custom group from ages ago http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/general-nissan-altima-discussion-1993-2001/231672-request-suspension-com.html)

cobra maf, brand new with pigtail - $125

t3 log manifold - $100

strut tower brace, pic below - $30

black interior trim... not sure what its called but it replaces the 2 woodgrain pieces - $40

powder coated valve cover, black with shaved lettering - $40

oem fuel filter

oem intake manifold gaskets, upper and lower

oem throttle body gasket

8 oem oil filters with crush washers

This stuff needs a new home, any first gens still alive on this forum?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure, I can get those for you tomorrow. Just so you know... that looks like a 2nd gen altima in your avatar, I don't think these side skirts fit a 2nd gen

·
Carbon Meet Amber
4,824 Posts
Sure, I can get those for you tomorrow. Just so you know... that looks like a 2nd gen altima in your avatar, I don't think these side skirts fit a 2nd gen
They fit with some slight modification. BlackAlti posted about it a while ago.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll get the pics in a few hours when i get home from work.

all prices include shipping and paypal fees, i want this stuff gone. also, if youre interested, i'll be driving down I-87 next saturday the 27th. if you want to buy them and just meet me near an exit, i'll knock off some money. when you see the pics tonight, PM me if youre still interested and we can work out the details, thanks.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
sorry for the delay, i couldnt find my camera so i had to take them with a cell phone. not gonna lie, they can use a new paint job, the clear coat is peeling off like old scotch tape.

the crack isnt that bad, looks like the previous owner pulled too hard while trying to get them off. they never made it onto my car. im thinking about gorilla gluing it back together lol. let me know what you think. these are really hard to find, in any condition.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sure thing. i bought it from a 240 owner and planned to run a bottom mount GT28 using a t3-t2 adapter i bought on ebay. but to be honest i never even got to test fit it, so while im pretty sure, i cant be positive that the setup will clear the fan shroud...

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP! The next 5 people to buy things each get a FREE OEM Nissan oil filter. Or i'll sell 5 of them for.... idk, $25 shipped.

I also have a custom straight coolant hose flange. $12 shipped

·
97AltimGXE
612 Posts
how much for the grounding kit shipped to 10457

·
97AltimGXE
612 Posts
did u notice anything different with the use of it?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
honestly, not really, but then again i dont pay too much attention to detail. my headlights may have gotten a tiny bit brighter. the main reason i bought it was to dress up the engine bay a little bit, i wasnt expecting much else

1 - 20 of 170 Posts