The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thrusday I moved my car, to my neighbors house, and when i got out ,I smelled a funny smell, coming for the exhaust, like dirty gas or something.Later on i tried to move the car back to my house but it wouldnt start.It would like turn on for a second and die down.I keep trying and trying and it would start.well today my friend, got in and try to start the car, and it died down,but then he hit the gas, when it was starting to die down, and got it to stay on.Smoke came from the exhaust.Im guessing fuel pump, or need to clean the fuel injection.Its works fine now. I remember sometimes i would hit the gas while im driving, and it felt like it was trying to die down.

Any Help

IM BACK!! i haven posted since like novemember.heh

·
where is that cone from
465 Posts
sound like a problem should be handled by a pro. but check the basic like if the MAF connect properly, water in the distributor cap. dropping the gas tank is not a enjoyable experience if the problem still there.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have like 120+ miles on it, and its not the distrubutor, i got that fixed 6 months ago, the spark plugs havent been fixed in while, maybe its that.If it is the fuel system, is that costly?

Also the Fuel Filter, isnt for the altima, its for a maxima, sentra , and like pathfinders, not for the altima, but i had to install that one, cause i took the other off and the i realized that it was the wrong one, but nissan was closed, and went on and install that one.Its been like that for a while now.

thankz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.