The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
1,127 Posts
I might be wrong but I don't think ANY guage will fit the Bosch FPR. Like i had said before about the FPR for our car and than other traditional FPR's. The Bosch just has 2 stems, one in, one out. And only one end is threaded. Just stems that the hoses can be slipped over and then tightened down with a small hose clamp. The other spot where you MIGHT be able to put a guage
is at the top of it. There is one bolt that u screw in and out to inc or dec the fuel pressure. Guess you could back that bolt all the way out and maybe stick a fitting in there, but I don't think so. Cuz then how would you control the inc and dec of the pressure.
we just ended up doing an in-line guage. check the link for details.

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12676&highlight=fpr*

IgNiTe said:
i ordered a bosch fpr and i'm thinking of getting a fuel pressure gauge for it. i was told the B&M fp gauge is one of the best because it bolts right onto the FPR.

·
Girl-Moderator
1,127 Posts
that was pretty much it. i'll have him PM u with some basic instructions if you want. it's pretty straight forward. Plus the FPR comes with some instructions. if you do a search for fpr* with my username, you'll see 2 topics. check those out. one of them has a pic of the instructions paper. if you have any other questions, PM me. we just got a little fitting and guage from Summit. couldn't find a way to actually hook one up to the FPR. Dom(98se) just got the Stillen and I think it comes with a guage already.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.