The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The lost aren't forgotten
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
1,484 Posts
You would need some kind of FMU like the cartech, or vortech. Preferable the cartech because it will adjust for you. You said a low fuel ratio, and then you make a second adjustment for the highest fuel ratio it will adjust for, and it does the work for you. (This is from what I've read)

And the vortech has interchangable disks which you can set the ratio at a certain rate.

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
you can run a fpr like the one you posted. the problem is the ecu will see an over rich condition and narrow the injector pulse widths.

do you plan on boosting?

·
The lost aren't forgotten
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm really thinkin about it B... Ive got a guy down here that owns speed-factor and he does mostly turbo systems for Tiburons and Eclipses, He said he could hook me up with all my IC piping & turbo piping and help with the install, i would only need manifold, turbo, fuel system, BOV, and the IC ;x i'm still unsure... narrowing the injector pulse widths would lean me out worse than before wouldn't it? is there any kind of safe boost that i can run without a upgraded fuel system?

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
4-5 psi maybe. chances are that the ecu will see a lean condition and just over richen the mixture.

honestly though, If you want to boost, you need to drop 2 G's on the aem ems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts