The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone intrested in buying a FUZION_R style bumper and Altima/Bluebird chin spoiler PM me..Will sell bumper $600 plus shipping..Chin spoiler $200 plus shipping....also if you want any custom made bumper PM me pics or check out our site http://www.jetspeed.com.au
Any bumper can be custom fitted to 93-97 Altimas..price depends on the style....

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WILL SELL FUZION R STYLE BUMPER FOR $600 INCL. SHIPPING IF I GET MORE THAN 5 ORDERS...SAME AS THE CHIN SPOILER $200 IINC SHIPPING IF MORE THAN 5 ORDERS..OR $250 INC. SHIPPING!

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
77 Posts
Hi

You said you can do custom bumpers, well this pic is from the jetspeed site and I would to know if it is possible to make the whole kit for a 1st gen Altima or could you send some pics of a few altimas already customize because I'm tired of seeing all these hondas and acuras. It's time for something new to hit the
streets
:cool:

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hI i CANT SEE THE PICS! ANYWAY we can custom design any kit you want depending on your style and budget...All my kit on my car is customised and still on development stages.still getting put on and painted..pics to be released soon...The whole kit consist of front bumper side skirt rear bumper and bonnet vents..all are custom made to fit Altima/bluebirds...Anything is possible if you are really intrested PM me and we can talk prices and stylez..I can guarantee you you will get discounts if you get the whole kit..including shipping..We have just done a WRX custom kit..I will show pics soon..if you like it let me know..We have also just shipped 3 full kits to the UK for the WRX and Silvias!

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi again
This is the kit you want. Like what I said it really depends on what you like. anything is possible as long as there is a car to fitit in..and your in luck because my Bluebird/Altima is used as a model to fit any kit you want to get made....Let me know when you want it and we can talk....:cool:

·
I ♥ speedbumps
1,439 Posts
Damn..I'd love to have that front bumper...I'll have the money soon..but thats ALOT for just the front piece.

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its alot because its custom made..try finding that kind on a shelf..You can understand that there are no manufacturer who makes GOOD kit except for a few for Altimas...Anyway if you are intrerested Let me know....

·
Registered
3 Posts
i was owndeirng if you had any other kinds of custom made front bumpers that look more aggressive. I like that one because it looks aggressive. I was wondering if you had any other ones that you can sutom make to fit an alitma. THanks

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah sure man..by the way do you have a pics of it??let me know.
I will look around for it. Let me know when your ready ok..

·
You can...Call me Mr. 258
143 Posts
Any kit ?

Could you even customize this front bumper on an altima? If so, how much would it cost?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.