The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...if they could get the whole motor?

I am sure everyone gets tired of SR20DET threads, just posting this information more for FYI then anything.

Not that I would even want to do a swap like that, just thought this was interesting.

I went to the dealership today to pick up some parts that I needed for routine maintenance, and they have a sign inside the parts department that read, "Limited parts available in stock for the SR20DET."

Thought that this was interesting! This is the same dealership that stocks all the Nismo parts like oil caps, rad caps, fuel caps, clothing, Bluebird badges, Silva badges etc.

Classic Nissan in Orlando, Florida.

Just thought I would share.

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
they can get a hold of an engine for ya, infact any dealership can, just depends on how much money you can drop on it. Nismo parts are supposedly to be carried by Nissan dealerships...

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Alot of the USDM parts are the same as the SR parts ..like the turbo Gasket for the 300Z Turbo is the same as the BB SR ...

·
2.0T, 2.3T, and 2.4 N/A
4,863 Posts
please...... that will be great!

·
Retired Turbo Slut
333 Posts
you can get some JDM nissan parts from the parts dept just as long as you have the part #'s (special order of course).....thats what I've heard

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
great info man, i'll have to stop by there and talk to them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts