The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
i have a vtec(h) *phone*
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinkin about gettin a g20 but i dont know alot about them i know alot about nissan\honda cars but not the infinity i wanted to know the diffrent gens i would want a new body style with high miles so i could do a jdm sr swap whats the diffrence between the g20 and sentra se\se-r about how much do they go for and how much would the swap be? does it drop in? fwd right? how bout the aftermarket selection for externals? i know the sr has unlimited potential but like body kits and stuff like that.

G

·
95_XE said:
I love G20's.

the car looks great, you don't need a body kit, just a nice set of wheels
and with a body kit
even better
aftermarket parts?
just get them for the sr man
its just got a more refined sr engine

·
Resident Boost Junkie
716 Posts
The G20 uses tha SR20 motor, so tha SR20DET will drop right in. tha cost of tha swap wouldn't b a lot. Just tha price of tha motor, shipping, replace some parts, and putting it in, u could prolly do it urslef. But i wouldnt cuz u would need some1 to help with tha intercooler piping. It would b a hell of a lot cheaper than putting it in an Altima.

·
Resident Boost Junkie
716 Posts
Oh almost 4got , SCC ( Sport Compact Car ) did tha SR2oDET swap into a G20 ! they did a complete write up on how to do it, and what parts need to b changed out , like tha rod bearings, and such. If ur serious about buying a G20 and swapping in tha DET , then i would contact SCC , and try to get that Issue, it has a lot of helpfull tips in there.

·
i have a vtec(h) *phone*
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx man yea i will be lookin for a g20 in the future maybe a year or so untill i can save up and stuff the insurance on this lude is killin' me a nice 4dr g20 WILL be my next car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.