The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if these wheels would fit, i saw them on a G35 in person....oh man, nice wheels,and of course nice car.....
anyone know also what measurements they are, if they would fit, and how much they $$$???

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
^ best looking OEM wheels in my opinion, those are a perfect look, but if their offset is similar to the 350z, it wont fit because the RWD platform, holds the rim out a bit wider I think.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That's correct. These will not work. Approx 8" wide and a low +30 offset. Sorry bros. Wheels that will work are ones of a Lexus. The Lexus GS wheels are a 8" +50ish offset. Those wheels would work. Just might need to adjust the centerbore. I can't recall what the altima is.

Later, Rishie

·
I'll be dat
294 Posts
Wheels that will work are ones of a Lexus. The Lexus GS wheels are a 8" +50ish offset.
What wheels are these????Not for a GS. RWD wheels on FWD usually don't fit and it looks silly anyway.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Why do you say it will look funny. If you put GS wheels on the Altima it will be a perfect fitment. The offset is a high offset. FWD fitments usually mean thin wheel and high offset, but the GS wheel is 8" wide.

If the wheel didn't say, "L" on it you wouldn't be able to tell if it was for FWD or RWD. Some RWD use very high offsets but can use a wider wheel. If you run symmetrical sizes all around you're fine.

IS300 wheels are a perfect fitment for the new Protege5. How is that gonna look awkward. Change the centercap and they fit.

The G class Nissan as well as the 350 use a low offset. The sedan may work, but I doubt it. It would only work if the wheel was thinner, much thinner with a low offset. Once a manufacturer makes a wheel, they are all generally in that offset range.

Later.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
pimpin'alty said:
anyone know if these wheels would fit, i saw them on a G35 in person....oh man, nice wheels,and of course nice car.....
anyone know also what measurements they are, if they would fit, and how much they $$$???
Too close to the oe SE wheels for my taste.
If your gonna spend $$$ on wheels, at least
make them look slightly different.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm simply indicating offset and fitment specs with regards to other OE wheels. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Later, Rishie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts