The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ChickenWing said:
wont u need 4 door for the lil basmatis in your future? :D
No little smelly injens will be allowed in my car, they can ride with the wife.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dsuave624 said:
You're getting a GC?! Congrats! Did the insurance finally total your car or are you trading it in?
The damage came out to about 7k, it's fixed and ready to be traded in, too bad they're only offering me $14k for it :(

I'm going to carmax this afternoon to see what those tools will offer.

·
Something Like A Pimp
1,077 Posts
def35 said:
The damage came out to about 7k, it's fixed and ready to be traded in, too bad they're only offering me $14k for it :(

Carmax will try you like a freak at a cut party;)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
def35 said:

How many miles does it have? It seems to be that dealers are low balling 3.5 owners. You might have better luck negotiating a price on the G first then talk about the trade in. They will be less willing to low ball you once they know they have a deal in the works.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dsuave624 said:
How many miles does it have? It seems to be that dealers are low balling 3.5 owners. You might have better luck negotiating a price on the G first then talk about the trade in. They will be less willing to low ball you once they know they have a deal in the works.
21,000 miles, I negotiated the price already, we talked about trade-in afterwards, that's when they stuck me with the 14k price tag.

Even though it looks like it's in good shape, those used car guys are like accident bloodhounds.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ The '05's are arriving in November, they're already starting to drop their pants on the '04's.

However 295hp > 280hp

Maybe I should wait :confused:

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dsuave624 said:
How does your car ride now since it got back from the accident?
Like shit, the suspension/ride quality is horrible. It's just not the same L(

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
the '05s have a number of significant improvements over the '04s ... I'd get an '05 if you can swing it

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Peterson said:
Go to Passport. See what they can do for you. That's where we bought our G.
Fillup was just raggin on them, I've checked Jim Coleman & Rosenthal, they've both given me the same exact number.

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Creature said:
the '05s have a number of significant improvements over the '04s ... I'd get an '05 if you can swing it
I just started lurking their boards, I gotta find out what (other than +15hp) has improved.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts