The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
WheeEEEEEeeEEeEe!!!!!!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, that's right, suckas!

Nissan sent me some SE-R stickers because I asked them for a brochure, so I stuck one on my white GBA! Now I have a "Gameboy ADVANCE SE-R"! :D

I don't have a digital camera yet, so no pics for now... :(

·
Kitt Shicker
1,128 Posts
hey Septimus, that is a cool avatar, is that a dance pad? haha. my friend lent me Dance Dance Revolution with the pad and its actually pretty fun.

also, ain't Septimus Prime the drummer from Lynrd Skynrd???

·
WheeEEEEEeeEEeEe!!!!!!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sleepa said:
mario probably will run faster now, lol
LOL! :D

As for my avatar, yeah, that's Iori slamming on a DDR pad.

And as for my nick, I dunno. Septimus is the name of the main character of my favorite play and Prime came from Transformers' Optimus Prime (I read plays AND watch Transformers, baby!).

·
Kitt Shicker
1,128 Posts
Septimus Prime said:

LOL! :D

As for my avatar, yeah, that's Iori slamming on a DDR pad.

And as for my nick, I dunno. Septimus is the name of the main character of my favorite play and Prime came from Transformers' Optimus Prime (I read plays AND watch Transformers, baby!).
cool. my friend lent me that game with the dance pad and its actually pretty fun. we were playing it drunk last nite. hahaha. did you see the new Transformers yesterday on Cartoon Network?

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
Adiltima said:
i have a TI 83-plus SE-R, ive had it since january.
I better make my TI-83 a GT-R cuz i dont want to get smoked on calculating intergals

·
Kitt Shicker
1,128 Posts
actually Blueknight, i missed it myself, i totally forgot about it till yesterday.

and i got y'all beat, i got a TI-92Plus RALLIART calculator :cool: haha. speaking of calculators, do you guys have any games downloaded into them? ticalc.org is an awesome place to dl games and programs from. i currently have Phoenix, Zelda, and Super Mario Bros. and Yoshi in mine.

·
Speed Ricer
1,198 Posts
yeah ive got some games on mine, not many good ones because the 83plus doesnt have as good of games as the 89's and higher. but i got that mirage05 program for mine.

·
Kitt Shicker
1,128 Posts
Adiltima said:
yeah ive got some games on mine, not many good ones because the 83plus doesnt have as good of games as the 89's and higher. but i got that mirage05 program for mine.
are those operating systems really worth downloading? i've never messed with them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts