The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many mile to a take of gas do you guys get? I only get around 240, when i drive it soft. I think i need a tune up, cuz my car has about 90k on it, it is a 94. Thanks

·
*Horny Member*
471 Posts
I always fill it up every 200miles. I usually put in anywhere from 8 to 10 gallons.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I get about the same (240 miles) on my 94... I fill up between 10 and 11 gallons... .. although this last time I was at 270 miles and only filled up 9 gallons which probably means I could have easily gone 290 or more.. ... that's unusual since my driving hasn't changed but I did do an oil change so that might have helped a bit.. I'll wait and see what I get this time around since I just filled up ..

Chris

·
$ make my Engine go Round
569 Posts
My 98 gets a little over 300 on a tank in the city. (I always drive it to as little gas as possible, guess I am just supra lazy : ) My highway usually isn't that much better though since in the city my windows are down but on the highway I gotta crank the A/C 24/7.

I think its a 14gal tank and I always end up filling about 13.5 gal in.

·
Energy Liberation Front
714 Posts
I'm not sure about my miles, but I've done the math before and figured out I was getting about 28 miles to the gallon on average.

·
Registered
3 Posts
21.79 to 25.33, 23.26 "lifetime average" since I bought the car in July. Those are calculated numbers, not guesses. I don't want to say (think about) how far past 40 I am, but it's safe to say this car (98 GLE) is driven pretty easy. The same commute in a 97 Prizm LSi (1.8L)was 32 mpg, but alot less car.

Like RyanDB2 said, I get about 300 miles on a tank. 15.9 gal capacity for a 98 acording to the book.

·
I wish I still had a Alty
116 Posts
I get about 220 - 240 out of my tank. Then it takes about 14 gallons to fill it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts