The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I've discovered that the 194 or 168 wedge bulbs don't fit in the gauge cluster of a 2001, here is my possible solution. Would it work if I bought a sheet thin translucent blue plastic and put it behind the gauge faces? Would it look blue? Where would I get plastic like this? Ideas or comments?

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
hmmmm....there's this plastic shit that is supposed to go over long lights to change their color. they come in the shape of a tube-like thing, but they're thin enough to cut and shape the way you want. I used to make bongs outta them. i think they sell them at party stores, but i'm not sure.

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, I just found some translucent blue film at Office Depot. I'm going to attempt to do this shit tomorrow more than likely, if it works, I'll take pics and post directions. Total cost will be around 6 dollars :D

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Peterson said:
Plus the $30 you blew on the blue PIAA's...haha
Those replaced my trunk light, glove box light, side marker lights and license plate lights.

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't know, but it's funny that when I called TacoPimple a faggor he told me I was typing it wrong. That just sounds better

Silly Faggor

I also say burnoff instead of burnout...

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My shit worked. Slid the blue film behind the gauges and my shit is blue. I need to put white faces on the gauges so it will look better, but it did make my shit blue :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts