The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Ridin' on 19's...FINALLY!
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone.
eRacings told me that they would have to make a new mold to make the GTR bumpers fit for our 05's. He told me to start a thread to find out who would be serious about having these bumpers made for our cars.
So, here is the list. Thanks.

1. Edrex

He hasn't told me how many he would need to start work on it yet. I'll post that info later or maybe he will chime in here.
Eric

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
edrex said:
Hi everyone.
eRacings told me that they would have to make a new mold to make the GTR bumpers fit for our 05's. He told me to start a thread to find out who would be serious about having these bumpers made for our cars.
So, here is the list. Thanks.

1. Edrex
2. SIR NUPE A LOT

He hasn't told me how many he would need to start work on it yet. I'll post that info later or maybe he will chime in here.
Eric

·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DesiEGO said:
We have 60 or so members with 2005 Altima's here but I doubt they will all be willing to spend that much.

BTW: You should also include the price and everything.
This is just to see if people would be interested. I don't have any info for price and such yet. But if there is enough interest then Suki wikk start working on the project.

·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for posting in here, lowrider. I think the jealousy factor from seeing your sig pic will help!!
On a side note, do you (or anyone) know what the major differences in the 05 bumpers are that make it so we can't just modify the 02-04 bumpers to work for us? If we could then that would be all the more orders for the group buy.
Thanks.

·
CoatKnee
555 Posts
yea that looks clean... if u can use the OEM fogs count me in PIMP JUICE

and if it goes with the oem sideskirts count me in

ah what the hell count me in

1 - 20 of 136 Posts