The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: OBX Gen 1 header, UR Pulley, WAI Midpipe /// ALL FOR SALE

As the title says, i'm gauging interest in the above 3 parts...there is a local guy I know that has shown interest, but money is his issue

Like stated above in title

Item 1: OBX Gen 1 (Hotshot replica) header...this is an early version that was made better...comes with included downpipe...used for 3 months before turbo....looking for 140...again this is not that shit ass SS Autochrome garbage... ..Sold to AlexTheGreat

Item 2: Unorthodox Pulley....I bought used on this site, and ran with it for about 6 months...while I have my pulleys off to change my oil pump I figure change back to the stock pulley for boost purposes only...pulley has a small chip in the outermost lip (1/16 of an inch by about 3/4 of an inch)...took to a machine shop and the pulely is still 0 balancecd...looking to get 100 OBO

Item 3: Ebay WAI Midpipe with silicone connectors...first mod on my car, so it's been about a year on it...polished of course, but slightly dull...great first mod for your car..looking for 30 bucks

Pics:

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
is that 140 shipped on the header?? if so I'll take it...my stock is cracked down the middle :(

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can do 155 shipped on that header due to it's odd size with downpipe

However I can do 100 shipped on the pulley due to weight and size...i'm gonna have to get back to you on the main belt to see if I still have my original one...but there is no AC blet included as when I took off the pulley I realized it was shot...

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
thanks much, I'll try to have this out for you tom.(monday the 23rd)

Alex

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it does...both large silicone connectors at each end, as well as the 2 hoses for vents on the side (the third small vent hose you already have on your car)

Comes with all hose clamps as well

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can throw in the main alternator belt, but hte lil AC one is broken on mine...plus I think I used the stock one if I remember correectly

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
Ace, sent the money order out today....should be 3-4 days to you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts