The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
That is friggin nice. How much was the total cost for all of that? Because I think this might be the thing that really gives the 02-04 Altimas a kick in the class.

·
Altima Freak
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. It comes with a lifetime warranty, so I should be set. As long as I come in every 2 years for a checkup, my warranty remains in effect.
fr0mastaj said:
Wow, looks nice! Hope you have no problems with the aftermarket sunroof buddy!

·
Altima Freak
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Especially the 2002 model year. Each year gets better. I paid a pretty good chunk of change, but it's worth it for me, since I plan to drive this car for the next 5 years. Right now I have 36K miles on it.

Mike Hock said:
That is friggin nice. How much was the total cost for all of that? Because I think this might be the thing that really gives the 02-04 Altimas a kick in the class.

·
3.5 SE
761 Posts
What was the cost of just the sunroof? Its looks very nice. Very factory looking. Did they use any factory parts. The little sliding cover matches perfectly.

·
Altima Freak
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Expensive. $895, but it's quality and it has a lifetime warranty. I love the one-touch operation. It also closes automatically after 15 seconds I turn off the car, unless I override it. They replace the headliner; that is why it matches. The shop I took it to has been around for many years and does a lot of custom work on luxury cars.

sht dawg said:
What was the cost of just the sunroof? Its looks very nice. Very factory looking. Did they use any factory parts. The little sliding cover matches perfectly.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am definately thinking about aftermarket leather upholstery. My 05 Altima has Charcoal interior and it would great with some leather upholstery, plus the cloth is HORRIBLE IMO. I really want to add the leather upholstery but I can wait until at least next summer so I can afford to mod it conservatively..

Also, does the leather have heated seats? I really wanted heated seats in my Altima, but the leather was just too cheap looking for me to pay for.

·
Altima Freak
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They showed me the leather before they installed it. I was really happy with it. It was fairly thick and stitched together nicely. I think Katzkin has an option to install heated seats.

rl05AltiOwner said:
I am definately thinking about aftermarket leather upholstery. My 05 Altima has Charcoal interior and it would great with some leather upholstery, plus the cloth is HORRIBLE IMO. I really want to add the leather upholstery but I can wait until at least next summer so I can afford to mod it conservatively..

Also, does the leather have heated seats? I really wanted heated seats in my Altima, but the leather was just too cheap looking for me to pay for.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
rl05AltiOwner said:
The altima is pre-wired for every option possible. You can actually buy the components and do it yourself. If you look under the seat, you will notice the wires for it.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
how much did the leather cost you including installation. i plan on getting that done to my car next year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts