The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to one of they guys I work with the other day, and mentioned that I was going for the groundcontrol coilovers.
He was like nah man they are way to expincive, i have some skunk coilovers (http://www.creverything.com/suspension/cr-skunk2.html) (not sure exactly which he bought).

He went on to say that he paid like 200 or so for them, and that all of them do the same thing and are no different, they wear the same cuz they are just springs.

Seeing as im not the most intellectual on this, IS there any differance between the 2 springs besides how much u can lower one another? :confused:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
they dont make the skunk for the altima, they make dz, gc, and aerospeed. like everything else you get what you pay for, gc's have eibach springs which are he best. do a search there is alot of imfo on this. i ride on gc's and they are worth the money.

·
8,112 Posts
GC's rule and thats that. I was just in the same position you are and im more than happy with my choice. If you can't afford any wait til some show up in the for sale forum. I did. -TP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts