The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
young & stupid
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow..thanks for the response that help me alot...

its a whole week sale so i can go anytime this week but i was just hoping that people could response today cause i'm not in a rush to get to places today...so hey, cram it if u have nothing good to say

·
Registered
214 Posts
as everyone would recommend.

get a shiva, brahma, JL or JBL, also the Solo barics from kicker. also the infinity perfects. people dont talk about polks around here.

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
i had one....it sucks...i wouldnt waste money on it....

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
say no to polk..............

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
if u really want one ill sell u my old one for 30bucks shipped...used it once and i took it out....hahaha....gxr104 10' sub is what u meant rite not gxn104

·
Banned
384 Posts
My buddy had 2 12's, In a sealed box they sucked and in a bandpass box they were a little better. Since your looking at 10's, look elsewhere. You'll be disapointed if you buy'em.

·
young & stupid
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright...thanx for the input. i wish i ll just wait for the right ones to go on sale. these were 2 for 90 bucks tho...

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
loserpunkx182 said:
alright...thanx for the input. i wish i ll just wait for the right ones to go on sale. these were 2 for 90 bucks tho...
2 for 90 bucks still not worth it....just save that money and get it right the first time....look for a certain brand then check ebay to see if they have it for cheap....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts