The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to get a kitten from an animal shleter in NY, does anyone know how i would go about this? are they free/fairly cheap?

·
14,455 Posts
Most of the shelters near me are free or have a very, very small charge. Some even include shots and the first checkup free.

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
You can have one of my girlfriend's cats... she won't mind... I'll ship it! Free!

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
we got our Siamese from the local shelter...25 bucks, included shots and spaying! best 25 bucks my brother ever spent (he says). shes a great cat too, very friendly to everyone (even strangers) and likes to play fetch!

pick up a Meezer if you can...we were lucky, they had one, she climbed all the way up to my brother's shoulder, and the rest is history.

if it woulda been me i woulda bought all the kittens in that room though...i cant help it, i love kittens...theyre just so damn cute!!!!! broke my heart to leave them there :(

GO GET A KITTEN OR TWO OR THREE FROM THE SHELTER!!!!! DONT LET THOSE CUTE, LITTLE, FURRY BUNDLES OF JOY SIT IN THERE!!!! GIVE THEM A GOOD HOME!!!! :)

sorry, im just very much for adoption and against cruelty!!!!

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
ULTIMATUC said:
its the right thing to get an animal from a shelter. regaurdless of cost, its the right thing.
Yup. Mine cost me $70 fixed and with all his shots etc. I love him dearly. :)

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
Fallow said:
Normally I'd laugh, until one night in my trailer a box broke open and a frozen kitty fell out.

:lol:

sorry, the mental image was too much to bear. :lol:

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
i've bought like 4 mutts from my local animal shelter. wouldn't have it any other way

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
Adopting from a shelter is good :)

I have ferrets... all of them have been from a shelter or adopted from people who would have taken them to a shelter had I not taken them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts