The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we were at a Knights of Columbus club last night. My hubby ran some pizzas home to the kids. So it's just me and the chick bartending. She goes in the office for a minute and I hear a noise in the kitchen. When she came back I made a joke about it being the long time manager that died several years ago. With that she starts telling me about shit that has happened down there. Says one night it was her and 2 guys at the bar. She looks at one of the guys who has a funny look on his face, she looks in the direction he is, and sees a man who has walked out of a darkened room that's used for meetings. He walks a few feet and is gone. They all take off to look for him, nowhere to be found. They looked through the whole building. Then she tells me that she starts to tell the girlfriend of the current manager about it, and before she can say what he was wearing, the other chick says it. She's seen him too. This same gal says she was at the bar one afternoon, (by herself) and looks in an old mirror that used to hang on the wall at one end of the bar, and it looked like the bar was full of people. Maybe that's why that mirror disappeared.:D

·
02 3.5 owner since 2004
104 Posts
Is this before or after they took the drugs.........

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
-=JRC=- said:
Time to find a new watering hole!
Ya know, I really kinda wish they hadn't told me this. I'll never look at that place the same. And we've been going there for over 20 years...:sad:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I don't think your house is haunted, after all, Lizzy. And that bar, it's not haunted. I think YOU'RE haunted. After all, every place you go, and every thing you touch, becomes haunted. I think it's you.

Sweet dreams tonight. :p

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
I don't think your house is haunted, after all, Lizzy. And that bar, it's not haunted. I think YOU'RE haunted. After all, every place you go, and every thing you touch, becomes haunted. I think it's you.

Sweet dreams tonight. :p
:lol:

:sad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts