The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Get Off My Balls
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past 2-3 months I have been dating this girl and things have been going well. However recently some other girl I use to date has been calling me off the wall saying that she made a big mistake and misses me. She just called and said that she really needs to come over tonight to talk and I agreed.

The girl I am seeing now use to work with me and I have talked about the ex to her. We were friends and were both having relationship problems at the same time and she knows what type of guy I am. She is a good girl who has been honest with me from the beginning and not played a head game once. The other one dumped me because she was confused and wanted to be friends. Both of them know about each other and I have mentioned to ex that I am dating this girl.

I am not sure what to do because the ex wants to come over and talk tonight but I feel it's not fair to other girl. Should I tell her
plan and simple...well i am glad to see u that realized u made a mistake but i am sorry to say that u realized it too late

·
Registered
178 Posts
ThEgSpOt25: yo
ThEgSpOt25: maryland is sluts
ThEgSpOt25: i hooked up with 6 girls on friday
accordchris: i hooked up with 2 guys on friday
ThEgSpOt25: aha
ThEgSpOt25: idiot
accordchris: aha
accordchris: warning

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
tell her to take a hike, if she had to take a break to realize how important you were to her, she never was in it 100%, stick with the girl that has been true with you from the start

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Just tell the new girl that the old one is coming over to talk...better yet, tell the old one you'll meet her at Krispy Kreme or some shit, that will go over a lot better with the new girl, since they don't have beds or liquor at the donut shop.

·
1,109 Posts
I am in the same boat kinda. My old girl had to take a three month greak from me to realize it I guess. Let her come over and say what she has to say. Or better yet, I would meet her someplace neutral.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Who's hotter?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Jimmy James! Sup baby!

I think you already have your answer and you're just looking for reassurance ;)

Nobody here can tell you what's best for you :)

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Nismom said:

Nobody here can tell you what's best for you :)
Wow, what a typically female and generic thing to say! ;)

1,407 Posts
If you are serious about the girl you are currently seeing and want to see it owrk out then tell the ex that she cant come over. If you are not serious about the current girl then tell the ex to come over. If you are not serious about either talk them in to a 3 some.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts