The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Speaker of the Dead
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm listening to Love Line on the radio and Adam Coraola is talking major smack about girls and cars. He's saying that there are no fine girls who work on cars, that the movies like Gone in 60 Seconds are perpetuating the lie. So what do you think? I've seen some nice chicas driving phat cars. Do they build them themselves or did Daddy buy it? Or is it not even thiers maybe it belongs to her man. I'm not trying to hate. I just thought Adams' view was kinda sexist. What do you think? PEACE:confused: :rolleyes: :p :D

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Ive found the majority end up being daddy giving the girl money and her getting a local shop to do the work.

However, there are exceptions.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,726 Posts
I've only met on hottie ever who could change her oil and do her breaks... that's about it.

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
from what i can tell there are a couple of ladies on here that are into cars and working on them, and i have a good friend that is into it as well. my girlfriend shows some intrest when it comes to working and fixing cars, i showed her how to chane her oil, tires, brakes, right now its little stuff but its more intrest than some girls show.

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
dunno about the hottie thing, but i freakin love cars. driving them, looking at them, working on them (to the small extent that i have......) unfortunately i don't know any other chicks in the area who are interested as well.
i would LOVE to be able to do all the work to my car. ALL of it, not just changing the fluids and filters and such (which is more than some people can do, granted). only problem is i don't know anyone to teach me firsthand how to work on cars (and my haynes manual doesn't tell me everything), so i kinda don't have the resources (and $) to do all that i would like to.

·
T-$ pennies bish
2,965 Posts
Fette said:
dunno about the hottie thing, but i freakin love cars. driving them, looking at them, working on them (to the small extent that i have......) unfortunately i don't know any other chicks in the area who are interested as well.
i would LOVE to be able to do all the work to my car. ALL of it, not just changing the fluids and filters and such (which is more than some people can do, granted). only problem is i don't know anyone to teach me firsthand how to work on cars (and my haynes manual doesn't tell me everything), so i kinda don't have the resources (and $) to do all that i would like to.
Nice Fette!

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,268 Posts
I don't know any hot chicks that work on cars..but i know alot of chicks that are into cool cars

·
Registered
309 Posts
Fette said:
^^Nice^^and Word...come on down baby you can play in my garage anytime. I love to work on my car.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
assassin said:
my baby loves cars... also helps me quite a bit.. she's a good little worker .. hehheh..
LOL dude, as Demmy said, thats what we call a "wrench whore" lol

·
Speaker of the Dead
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interesting. I thought there would be alot more "girl power" support on this topic. My wife could care freakin less about working on the car. She hassles me when I spend too much time with the car but I know she digs driving it. She comes home occasionally with a big grin talking about how she roasted some little ricer. It's kinda cute. The thing that sux the most is if she breaks I gotta fix it. I don't mind fixin my mistakes but damn I hate cleaning up somone elses mess even if it is my wifes. I guess the bottm line is women don't get the same satisfaction out of the oil and busted knuckles that us guys do. PEACE

·
Registered
881 Posts
That angers me! I think I look decent. And I love cars. I know I don't know everything about cars, but I could kick a lot of the dick licks I know asses with what I know about car audio.

·
Speaker of the Dead
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UMMMM........................For the record I dig chicks, all chicks er women. I believe in Girl Power. I know jack #hit about stereo equipment but there is this really hot chick er woman that works at the stereo place that put my alarm in. She can teach me anything she wants. Well except I'm married, but I still got eyes. Man I'm a pig. LOL PEACE

·
dirrTi...
292 Posts
Fette said:
took the words right outta my mouth :)

i dont change the oil in my car personally - my uncle does all the messy work for time's sake - but he's shown me how so if i ever needed to, i could do it myself. i know the inner workings of the motor well enough to follow a motor-swap conversation that my boyfriend (yeah yeah, we got back together :) ) and his friends usually have and so that a mechanic couldn't BS me too bad and luckily, my mechanics are reallie cool and honest so i dont need to worree about that in the first place.

i love working on my car, but like fette said...i dont have the $$ or space (i live in a condo complex) to complete the work that i would like to learn and do.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts