The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the track again tonight, but i was merely a spectator lol... I did, however, take a stroll over to the other side of the park where they were holding drift competitions (all amateur)... I have to give props to the 240SX drivers, they were ripping up the competition, which included numerous RX7s, MR2s, a toyota tacoma pickup truck and a few others such as a rear wheel drive Corolla from the 80s... There were also a few 350Zs, but i didnt get to see them run :( ...

It seemed like the more powerful cars, namely the RX7s, were having a hard time maintaing control of there drifts... Just a guess, I dont know much about this sport, all i know is that i like it :)...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
i'd love to see a drift race

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
^^ Videos do it nooo justice man, its soo flippin reckless I LOVE IT!!! You should really try to see one in person...

·
Registered
976 Posts
drifting= fake mad up racing sport that is pointless, you want to see some bad ass "drifting" go over to your local dirt track and watch them do it at 200mph on clay with turns a 100 yards long, that is though only if you can fight the hillbillies.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
masonaltima said:
drifting= fake mad up racing sport that is pointless, you want to see some bad ass "drifting" go over to your local dirt track and watch them do it at 200mph on clay with turns a 100 yards long, that is though only if you can fight the hillbillies.
Well, thats your opinion and you're totally entitled to it... Dirt track racing? Is that bikes or cars?

·
Registered
488 Posts
masonaltima said:
hmm...let's see...associate with drunken NASCAR loving hillbillies or japanese guys with hot japanese girlfriends.

I'll pick the latter option.

·
Registered
976 Posts
devnull said:
hmm...let's see...associate with drunken NASCAR loving hillbillies or japanese guys with hot japanese girlfriends.

I'll pick the latter option.
lol you mean skinny nasty toothed 4 foot 11 chicks with ridiculous boob jobs and no ass. Or guys who build their car and put out about 1000 hp, and yes to anser the above they are cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts