The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I jus thought Id post and say Im sure glad I own a Altima and not a Honda, Im so tired of hearing this and that about a Honda, My opinion Id rather have a challange and each person that chooses to own and fix a altima up, each one is differetn and unique as far as a honda they all look the same to me....F**k a Honda.....Speed kills, thats why peopel drive hondas....lol...Hit me back with ya opinions on this?

·
Pacman
341 Posts
Screw Hondas. Not necessarily bad cars, but so overdone it's sickening. My 2 cents.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!

·
sittin' pretty.
2,427 Posts
okay...well I'd actually like a honda. contrary to popular belief, around here, there's not much of anything but riced up crap. So yeah, an altima is different, and that's cool. But it's not fast enough for my taste, and probably won't be. So in that regard, I would indeed like a honda, preferably a 96-up civic hatchback or a 92-95 4-door sleeper.

·
502 Posts
AltimaDude99 said:
okay...well I'd actually like a honda. contrary to popular belief, around here, there's not much of anything but riced up crap. So yeah, an altima is different, and that's cool. But it's not fast enough for my taste, and probably won't be. So in that regard, I would indeed like a honda, preferably a 96-up civic hatchback or a 92-95 4-door sleeper.
civics are slower, not faster. plus they lack the beautiful low-end torque our KA24DE's have.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I want one of these
:D

Pretty big pick. I want a mazdaspeed though

·
sittin' pretty.
2,427 Posts
ckohl23 said:
civics are slower, not faster. plus they lack the beautiful low-end torque our KA24DE's have.
i beg to differ. i lost miserably to a civic hatchback with a 95 civic si engine, SOHC vtec, i/e. and I have i/e. I didn't even have him off the line. which is well....sad. His car is 10X lighter than mine, and for that reason among others, I would also like to own a honda.

·
Registered
348 Posts
AltimaDude99 said:
i beg to differ. i lost miserably to a civic hatchback with a 95 civic si engine, SOHC vtec, i/e. and I have i/e. I didn't even have him off the line. which is well....sad. His car is 10X lighter than mine, and for that reason among others, I would also like to own a honda.
I know what you mean. I got beat by a newer civic Si coupe (1999 i think). But I got the jump on him He didn't pass me until I hit 4th gear in my crappy auto. And there he goessssssss. :(

Highway race.

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
i'm not glad i own an altima. i can't sell this POS till i graduate college. i hate driving it because it's an automatic. i'd rather have a 6 spd, preferibly a GTi 1.8T Golf, but hey, maybe i'll get lucky and either a) have my car stolen b) have some kid come up to me and offer to pay cash for my car

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
ckohl23 said:
beautiful low-end torque our KA24DE's have.
u don't really believe that do u? :lol: u need to drive more cars.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welp I slammed the pedel, and then after a second I heard his little 1.6 L start screamin like hell. I think he was toyin around to I was goin about 110 or so when he went flyin by.:p

·
Registered
348 Posts
chiadog said:
u don't really believe that do u? :lol: u need to drive more cars.
My brother has a LS1 with Intake and Catback (will supercharge it when he gets the money), That is TOUQUE!!! that thing slams your head back in your seat.:eek: Squeels when shifting gears in 2nd and 3rd

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
exactly, after drivin a fixed up v8s. altima torque = laughable.
(edit, wait til u get a ride in a supercharged 454 ;))

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
seriously, u are missing out. i am as much of an import guy as the next guy here. but u are ignoring the grand daddy of fixed up cars.

·
502 Posts
haha i stand corrected. no i haven't driven many sport cars. yeah, the civic si is an exception...i don't know about you, but i don't see that many around here. i think i've seen like 1 or 2 in my entire life.

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
the new Si's look like ass, i'm sorry. the 2000s were a much better body style. i would rather have one of those than my '99 altima

·
502 Posts
ewww civic hatchbacks are fugly. all you guys talking about v8s and ish, that is a whole other ballpark.

there will always be faster cars out there, but i think our engines have some good torque for a 4 banger. it makes me smile :)

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
99 + si, there was like 5 of them when i was in CC. 1 ITR too. (kicker is the nsx mmmmmmm)
Si are only slow because the owners can't drive them to it's limits. B16 is a wonderful little motor.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts