The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shift_PSHHH!
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have quite a few gmail acount invites, I am willing to give out if you are willing to sign up for http://www.freeipods.com/Login.aspx and complete and offfer, that is free. I did the ifone 3 weeks ago, and till todya there is no chrage to my card. Please help me get my ipod, and ill get u the gmail invite. Pm or mail me [email protected] thanks in advanced.

·
Shift_PSHHH!
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stop saying BAN! People piss me off. If u want me banned pm a moderator, but excuse me for trying to think of a way to get one last person for a free ipod. Crap if you don't like the offer, hell don't do it, but have the decensy just say no thanks and leave it there , not oh ban. and again ban. Damn u should be banned for being ban happy!:angry:

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
doc25398 said:
Stop saying BAN! People piss me off. If u want me banned pm a moderator, but excuse me for trying to think of a way to get one last person for a free ipod. Crap if you don't like the offer, hell don't do it, but have the decensy just say no thanks and leave it there , not oh ban. and again ban. Damn u should be banned for being ban happy!:angry:
B
A
N

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Since you don't seem to frequent OT:

freeipod = pryamid/chain letter scheme which is prohibited as a rule on most forums because if this is allowed, forums will be flooded with these junk and lose its original purpose.

FYI, mods has removed/ban poster of freeipod before, we are just warning you.

BTW, I believe everyone and their grandma is on gmail now.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
doc25398 said:
STFU. stupid spam.

1,407 Posts
Follow the bouncing ball while humming a tune.....

Ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts