The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few of my friends and i are gonna be racing. a 95 v6 accord(non vtec) 170 hp with intake and exhaust auto, 96 ex 5 speed vtec with AEM cai bosch plat4, 00 cavalier 150hp auto stock, 66 mustang LOL i dunno what it has. me and the 96 vtec are pretty much even, i keep up with the v6 accord, he usually has me about 1/2 a car legnths, and i havent raced the other 2. but those were all street races, this is gonna be all fair and square. i've got a 99 auto with CAI and exhaust and bosch plat4. i'
ll let ya'll know tomorow nite what the results are. i should whoop some honda ass...maybe..lol

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
whats up so? yeah, jus told me a/b the 1/8 drag races you have down there, sounds hott. and i heard you won last time, good job. but i keep hearing different stories from you and jus. he says that he kills you all the time then you say you can keep up w/ him:confused: i am just trying to see whats up. i would love go down there and race w/ yall but i guess the only time will be able to is when i go down there for nopi, so look out for me. i am ready for your ass!! haha, latas man. . .

also, i heard you made you a home made intake man? whats the deal w/ that? and you painted the interior pieces silver?

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, its diffeent at different times u know when me and justin race. most of the time he kills me is when im mugging the hell out of him and i miss the green light..lol cuz i have to do that to get him to race me. he hoes out sometimes. anyways, man i cant wait till nopi, im gonna be at East Tennesee State next week though. its in Johnson City Tn. we could meet up at my place and then drive to nashville with everyone else. i dunno buy i'll talk to u later bout it. later man

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok heres the news. me and justin lol the 96 5 speed vtec ex, i red lighted but we still kept going, i had him by a 2 car lengths, but it didnt count u know. but after that we didnt get to race each other again. i did race this other accord ex 5 speed, the start even, as in perfect light, i kicked his ass. i had him by like 3 car lengths. anyways. here were our best times. the 96 vtec 5 speed was 11.08. 95 v6 auto 11.05, me 99 auto 11.27, 01 cav auto 10.6
the mustang never showed.. never the less, i kept up with the hondas, but after the track it was another story, me and the 5 speed accord raced and it was even all throughout we slowed when we got up to 100 :D but then i raced the v6. omg, i kicked his ass. i had him by 1/2 car lengths when i slowed at 80. both of these races were at red lights. i had pretty good lights so thats why i did well i guess...well i guess thats all i can share. damn i wish i had a 5 speed...btw, justin u need a new clutch..lol j/k dood

1 - 6 of 6 Posts