The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...just received my new all metal radiator from radiator express, new hoses, new distributor cap, new rotor, and new hotshot header. I will be installing all this, flushing out the cooling system, oil change and hopefully installing a new in-dash LCD screen I purchased as well. Just thought I would share...seeing as everyone else is getting a header. Thanks IRS for saving my money for me :D

Anyone want to come over and help :) - just kidding (well if someone really wants to they can!)

Pictures of the header and radiator/parts.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Have you received the SWA sticker along with the header? :confused:
I haven't :angry4: PMed Alex about it - no answer...

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:
Why did someother member receive SWA stickers and we didn't, wtf?

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
russman said:
:angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:
Why did someother member receive SWA stickers and we didn't, wtf?
Just call them on the phone during normal business hours, They always have someone there.

i don't care about the sticker, rather them save their money and not send me one. I have a sticker free car, it is just my taste.

I would put it on my toolbox though

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
skizot said:
Just call them on the phone during normal business hours, They always have someone there.

i don't care about the sticker, rather them save their money and not send me one. I have a sticker free car, it is just my taste.

I would put it on my toolbox though
I wanted to put it under the hood (and I mean under the hood lol, when you open the hood, it would be on it).

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
01LTD said:
Good luck bro...........any questions about the install let me know.
\

sweet, thanks. I think I will be okay. I am lucky to have an air compressor and air tools, I am hoping that helps out. I pray for no CELs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts