The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to Cedar point next week, hopefully I'll get to ride Mullenium Force, that is, if I have enough balls! That f_cker is tall!:confused:

·
Registered
157 Posts
cedar point is the best park i have been to so far. they have a new ride called twister( i think that what it is called) and i think thats the best ride in the park. millineum force isnt all that good. it looked tall as ****, but when you ride it the suspense is worse than the ride

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
thru AAA.. its like $30... great park... i think im goin a weekend in sept there... and yea... Millenium Force is a souped up Magnum... great ride...

was there on a wed in may last year... was raining.. stopped just in time for park to open... quite empty and went on all the rides a bunch of times... longest wait for Millenium was like a few min...:D

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
that place is ****ing awesome, ive been to soooo many amusement parks and that is by far the best, have fun!

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
I still like Kings Island....nothing beats the Beast. BEST coaster of all time. Then the Vortex, then the new one...that uses the magnet to launch you. GREAT SHIT! :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd have to agree with you guys, CP rocks! Kings Island is a close second. I went went MF just opened but the lines were just to long. Standing there looking at it made my heart start pounding!:eek:

·
1,297 Posts
RisqEaltima80 said:
I still like Kings Island....nothing beats the Beast. BEST coaster of all time. Then the Vortex, then the new one...that uses the magnet to launch you. GREAT SHIT! :D

KI is the ish! Never been to cedar point, KI is soo much closer to me.

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
I grew up going to Kings Island (season pass for like 10 straight years) and I still compare all other parks to it. I rode the Beast the first weekend it was open. In fact, my dad was a small-plane pilot so we flew over and got aerial pictures as they were completing construction on it, so I knew every twist and turn before I even rode it the first time (but that didn't take anything away from the experience). Now they've got the Son of Beast, which I haven't ridden, and it is the only looping wooden coaster in the world. The Beast and Son of Beast ranked #1 and #2 for the best wooden coasters on one of TLC's Top 10 programs. For Cedar Point, Millenium Force was #2 steel coaster and Magnum XL was on there too. Not bad... Ohio has some killer coasters.

·
Resident Economist
375 Posts
Cedar point has been ranked best amusement park in the WORLD for four straight years. It has set countless world records only to have others try to keep up. All this in a park that is only open half of the year! Kings Island is alright, but they need more rides. They rely on the Beast too much, though it is a badass ride. Son of Beast absolutely sucks and leaves you aching all over because it is so rough. I have been going to both these parks my whole life, and I must say, Ohio knows coasters! Later

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Cedar Point is dope! I'm going in two weeks. Last summer I went the Millenium Force was shut down because of mechanical failure. I was sooo pissed...my g/f at the time didn't understand why I was pissed but we had a good time anyways. Power Tower was cool.:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts