The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEll i tired to order the stillen front end from Autb1.com ...but they are a shitty company and gave me the run around for almost a month..and then finaly told me that they arnt gonna ship to me..i have to do it through stillen..i dunno why they said that..but ohh well.. So tomorrow i think im just gonna go to stillen and pick it up..they will defintly have them right..cause they are the manufactor..correct..?? And if i just go pick it up..any idea how much it is..VTECKILLER said he got his for 205 out the door ...any ideas how??

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
they might not have them in stock. after all, it is an altima part. call them first. stillen usually gives you good prices if you've ordered from there before. i got my pulley for 159 from them. it is a lot cheaper to just go through a company that distibutes their product.

·
My car is bone stock...
180 Posts
I thought you had a front lip already, but got rid of it because you wanted your car lower? Anyhow, if you're making the drive up here, try calling SPARK Motorsports...I got my Stillen lip from them for $180....here is the number if you want to call...(626) 810-7779. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts