The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Liquid-Ink Venom Kit!
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking a trip up to Mont TremBlant up in Quebec till sunday!....Gonna be fun Skiing and doing a little partying up in a transplanted European Ski resort village...woo....A guy bailed on a trip so I got a call to go...since I'm a bum (just graduated and looking for a job) I said hellz yeah!

WE are staying in a Ski in condo on the slopes...with a Jaccuzzi inside among other things....that will help with the cold as a witches titty weather though...woo....Oh...I had a root canal and my buddy Vicatin will be joining me too since i cant get the crown done till i get back....probably wont be drinkin too much but i'll have fun...

Later guys

:cool:

·
8,112 Posts
I was just there. Place is dope and I can drink and watch the live sex show's. GREAT TIME!! lol

Oh and the mountian is killer. And the hotel room's are incredible!! I want to go back now after talking about it. HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!!

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
I was in Quebec last year for New Year's. We were at a ski trip at Mont Sainte Anne (or however u spell it). Excellent mountain. My girl and I will try Mont Tremblant soon. So, let us know how it went!

·
13,021 Posts
I went there in '01 since my uncle has some sort of timeshare or something. Pretty nice mountain. It was pretty cold up there when I went though. The village there is nice also.

Edit: Forgot to mention that you should check out the microbreweries in the village. Those are pretty cool.

Have a good time.

·
Liquid-Ink Venom Kit!
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So we got back last night......luckily we went up in my buddy's grand cherokee......sunday was really snowy and those Canadians dont plow as diligently as we do....

Mont Tremblant was sweet though.....the majority of the trails were diamonds....they had really nice glades (Tree trails)....and jumps all over......The village was awesome.....nice stores restaraunts and bars.....If you go check out the Le Diable brewery place....the beer was good and the wings were the best!..

The place is like a transplanted European ski resort....oh and lift tickets are so damn cheap up there....along with ski rentals and the hotel specials were awesome too...really a good deal all around.....nice time...though the border sucked yesterday...

I would fully reccomend going up there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts