The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bayamon, P.R.
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, what are you using for engine management with your turbo setup?, for the air/fuel mixture and ignition timing?, cause I saw that you wanted to buy the s-afc. What do you have, a boost dependent fuel pressure regulator? Thanks

·
Bayamon, P.R.
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on man, you really got me thinking about this............

·
Banned
563 Posts
hey currently im running the JWT ECU ...i might have JWT program it with a NOS ....i am thinking about investing some money into the Jacobs ICE PAK .....then get the S afc to adjust the air/fuel

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
GOKU, sounds like a good set up. Somewhat safe too, JWT is the best.

but i have a ques. for ya...

I hear you shouldn't use a high performance ignition system with NOS. Have you researched into this to see if it ok? Have you ever heard of this?

·
Banned
563 Posts
well i heard the JWT will retard the timming so that you have to worry about a ignition or FPR ...as far as i know the JWT is the safest way to go ...BUT maybe you should talk to nismo ..hes able to spray 100 shot with a MSD 6aL and SS blaster coil ....without the ECU so far......he mention he has a friend in Miami spradyin 120 shots of NOS with the JWT ..but thats with upgrade Corba MAF and 50lbs MSD injectors.... you really have to talk to nismo101 i prolly start spraying a 30 shot to spool up quicker ..

·
Bayamon, P.R.
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies, do you think you could actually run off of a regulator or the s-afc, nothin' extreme?

·
350Z
5,899 Posts
1fastaltima said:
GOKU, sounds like a good set up. Somewhat safe too, JWT is the best.

but i have a ques. for ya...

I hear you shouldn't use a high performance ignition system with NOS. Have you researched into this to see if it ok? Have you ever heard of this?
from what I heard, too much spark causes a lot more heat with n2o

1 - 9 of 9 Posts