The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had 2 interviews and now they called and wanted a piss test either tom or friday. it's for a computer tech position at Wacovia bank. i can't wait. finally i can use my talents for something other then what i do now. yay congrats to me!

·
Lord of the Thighs
1,240 Posts
Aren't you counting your proverbial chickens before they have hatched? You may want to wait until an acutal offer of employment before you start celebrating.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Morpheus said:
Aren't you counting your proverbial chickens before they have hatched? You may want to wait until an acutal offer of employment before you start celebrating.
yeah i know what you mean man but 99% of the time a company isn't going to waste time and money on a piss test if they don't want you.

Siizzzoooo said:
DOOD! I'm still waitin on them stickas!
lmfao. you'll get them once i order my new ones. they are the same as the skyline from 2F2F!!!

·
your mom felt my length
1,077 Posts
I had one job where they wanted me to take the piss test and ended up not hiring me after I took it...and no, i don't use drugs or whatever...heard it was a crappy position anyways so no sweat off my back...

so don't get your hopes all the way up, but if you get it, congrats.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Out here the main test is a hair sample. They can see back over the past year and you get a chunk of hair hacked off. It's not right. It should be at the time of testing, if you are clean, then fine. Not if you did pot a month prior and it shows up in your hair.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Raider007 said:
I had one job where they wanted me to take the piss test and ended up not hiring me after I took it...and no, i don't use drugs or whatever...heard it was a crappy position anyways so no sweat off my back...

so don't get your hopes all the way up, but if you get it, congrats.
yeah i know it can happen it's it's unlikely that it will. thanks man!

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hell no i'm not sick of it yet. i've just started!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.