The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR MY CHICAGO PEP'S where is there a GOOD audio shop in chicago. I don't like going to these rinky dink audio shop that try to screw you out of some money. I'm talking about a real professional place that sponser show or something like that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do buy all my audio components on the internet, buy i'm not a audio installer and i don't want to screw anything up, plus i'm looking for someone to buy a custom sub box with plexi and i can't do that plus i don't hve the time

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
SuperBlackStallionX said:
I do buy all my audio components on the internet, buy i'm not a audio installer and i don't want to screw anything up, plus i'm looking for someone to buy a custom sub box with plexi and i can't do that plus i don't hve the time
COME TO THE 3.15 MEET!

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
TurboNismo99's friend works in audio shop and installs alarms.. he said he can install my viper 790XV for $75!! Great guy too, I'll let him install mine, will see how it goes :D

·
mmmm...perforated leather
1,532 Posts
Yeah, I agree with PrinzII....Music in Motion has two shops. One in Crestwood on Cicero (like 145th I think) and another on Halsted at like 190th (just after you cross the "bridge" going south)...it's technically Chicago Heights, but more like Glenwood to me still.

Or Unitek:
Unitek Electronics
17111 Torrence Ave, Lansing, IL 60438
Phone: (708) 895-4390

Good luck!

Dimitrios

·
Platinum Member
117 Posts
Never ever go to Music n' Motion they F'd up my mercedes truck TV/DVD install and tried every excuse they could think of to not give me back my money.

Whats up Dimitros, long time no see, you still driving the alty?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts