The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Who's Next?
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
labout 2 weeks ago i posted that i raced some idiot and almost crashed, but all i did was mess up my alignment and my tires, and it would shake real bad while on the freeway and the streets, so got my car balanced and rotated, and just recently i got my car aligned with 4 new tires. i really needed them bad, so the shop told me for 80 bucks they would aligned and put in my camber kit from SWA. so i decided to do it. and they told me they had 4 new tires for my 17"in tenzo r rims, some 40 series tires. now i know no one has probably heard of this brand for tires "visa", but when i dorve off my car drove nice no shaking, and better grip, and with the camber kit and the adjustment of my tokicos and DZ coilovers, my ride feels smooth. just wanted to let you guys know, since i thought i would have to replace my rack and pinion. but the bad news is when my car has been sitting there for a few hours, and i start the car and turn the steering wheel, or drive off and turn left or right, it squeeks real bad like a pregnant cat in pain or a bad pulley, or a bad belt, now i just replaced my pulley belt. so my mechanic told me that we would have to replace the power steering pump. i have 157,000 miles and i think its about time for that. but its ok it doesnt affect my driving just some embarrasing moments at movie theatres parking lots and etc...:D

·
OG
4,071 Posts
altimax95 said:
some embarrasing moments at movie theatres parking lots and etc...:D
what u talkin' bouuut ?!
ladies love that :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts