The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need some opinions on the quality of the Kosei Seneca RGs and the Rota Subzeros. I was looking at these two based on specials that were going on and liked the design. Should I pass on these?

Please don't flame......this isn't in the tire & wheel section so I can get better visibility. I was planning on buying one of the two wheels tomorrow, so I need as many responses as possible.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback. The Kosei Seneca RGs are only $476 shipped (17x7) from Tirerack.com. I don't remember EVER seeing those for such a low price. The Subzeros (18x7.5) are only $600 shipped at Groupbuycenter.com. I was going to call the place selling the Subzeros today for a price on 17s instead. 18s create more rotational mass to overcome with the added weight and bigger contact pad. I need to stay within the $600 budget because I'm saving for boost. More suggestions would be great because I am still torn.........

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Michael said:

Hahaha, i got the same problem man. ;)
I like the Subzeros because they are such a clean looking wheel. They should be easy to detail and keep clean. Does anyone know if there is a quality difference?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I plan on getting a set of those subzeros in gunmetal from the groupbuy, but they only have 4/100 bolt pattern. The vendor is trying to get some more sizes in by next month. I like the way the subzeros look and they're only 18lbs/wheel. Not a bad deal at all!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts