The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Mature Member
Joined
·
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car was due for a check up, took it in, and showed them the scratches on inside of window that I posted about a while back, and also showed them how all 3 guage covers were scratched(didn't notice when I picked it up). So they ordered me replacements for both-no problem. Just got it back, everything's fine and no surprises(new damage). :) Also, they had 1 new blue Alty,2.5. Wish I could say how great it looked, but I personally don't care for that color. Tried to get a price on leather armrest, but they didn't have them yet. If service continues in this manner I'll be quite pleased. They are all really nice there! :cool:
 

·
Silent Runner
Joined
·
1,029 Posts
lizzy494 said:
My car was due for a check up, took it in, and showed them the scratches on inside of window that I posted about a while back, and also showed them how all 3 guage covers were scratched(didn't notice when I picked it up). So they ordered me replacements for both-no problem. Just got it back, everything's fine and no surprises(new damage). :) Also, they had 1 new blue Alty,2.5. Wish I could say how great it looked, but I personally don't care for that color. Tried to get a price on leather armrest, but they didn't have them yet. If service continues in this manner I'll be quite pleased. They are all really nice there! :cool:
Nice to hear about this good experience. My dealership is also A1, so far.

I know you woowed them with you charms. ;)
 

·
Mature Member
Joined
·
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, where did this come from? Well, to comment. Dealers aren't always mean, part of it is in the approach. (clears throat) And they are not just nice to women, with big hooters(and no Willy I don't have a huge set of jugs, there ample. You know what they say...) Scottiny, alas, for now I must remain annonymous, LOL I asked my girlfriend w/the camera to help me out and she's affraid someone is gonna stick my head on some porn site. So it may take awhile to talk her into it! But I am trying. :D
 

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
Joined
·
15,268 Posts
lizzy494 said:
she's affraid someone is gonna stick my head on some porn site. :D [/B]
Wow I hope someone takes my head and attaches Tommy Lee's package with Arnolds body:D Hook me you skilled computer guys that turn the Altima into a truck,2 door convert etc:D :D

I hope to one day have good service
 

·
Mature Member
Joined
·
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: Good service experience

edjack said:


Nice to hear about this good experience. My dealership is also A1, so far.

I know you woowed them with you charms. ;)
See, you have good experiences and I KNOW you don't have a great set of hooters! :D
 

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
Joined
·
15,268 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Good service experience

lizzy494 said:

See, you have good experiences and I KNOW you don't have a great set of hooters! :D
Oh ,,,You never saw Ed's Tits! Post a pic of those beauties ED
 

·
Mature Member
Joined
·
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: Re: Re: Good service experience

wild willy said:


Oh ,,,You never saw Ed's Tits! Post a pic of those beauties ED
Reeaalllyyyyy? Come on Ed, fess up, what you been hidin? :D
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top