The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Drag racer!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new 2013 Infiniti G37xS Vibrant Red!

after 7 years with my Altima SE-R, it was the time for me to move to a new car and the timing was perfect with the dealer who want to clear 2013 G model because of the new Q50 that is coming in august! So i got a really good rebate on the car + goodies arounds and they offer me a good amout for my alti (and i take some of my mods to resell them)!!

I test drove it and fell in love right on! I got the same feeling when i was driving my spec-v and tested the altima lol DAMN the difference!!! AWD i so awsome at launch wow and for winter here, it will be the best car! so i leave the stick for an 7spd auto and paddle shifters lol

fully stock for now... 200km on the display

to come in first, 20% tint all around, carbon vinyl on rear valance, front lip & splash guard (dealer didnt receive the right color at the delivery... will be installed in the next days), i'm thinking wrap the roof (same to what ive done on the alti in carbon)

I'm sooooooo happy!

·
Drag racer!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hesitate between white and red, and go for this one!! I will add visual mod right now and goodies after the first oil change lol

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Wow , nice new G37 mate ! Congrats on new ride !

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Does it means that you wont be in the forum later on !

·
Drag racer!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If i can be still accepted as a non nissan lol i will stay lol

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
I bet you can , An Infiniti s a Nissan right !

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Saw the op s new Infiniti , so nice !

·
BoSs DoN bIG WaVeY
4,626 Posts
everyone is parting ways with there Altima's .. im waiting for the right price on the m then im going to jump ship to

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
^^my guess is the Altima models are moving further away from sportiness (IMO) so enthusiasts are going elsewhere.

Welcome to the club OP :shift:
Didn't expect the driving experience to be as different as it is, as much as I loved my SER (had it for 7 yrs too), I'm glad I made the move while I could still get good $$$ for it.

For your ref, 20% tint on black/stone

·
Drag racer!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, it's like we are a few to move on to the G!!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Well , it s what I start to see .

·
Drag racer!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I finally got my splash guards and my 'front chin spoiler' for my sport bumper. So much nicer this way!

I will get my tint and rear valence done next

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Didn t wasted time AMPLI 1 Mods already !

·
TEAM TORQUE STEER!!!
273 Posts
Congrats on the new toy!

·
Drag racer!!!
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Little visual upgrades : all around tint + front and rear bumper wraped in carbon vinyl (remind me my se-r!!)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts