The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need money, even after i sold my in dash tv and dvd player, so now i have lots of other miscellaneous car stuff im selling.

1. Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 Subs (2)/Pyramid 1200watt Amp/Box

These things will blow your trunk off!! Awesome subs, hit hard as hell, sounds great, crisp and clean. Theyre out of the car waiting for a new home. Local buyer is preferred on this to avoid shipping, but if you wanna pay the hefty shipping amount, i dont mind going through the hassle to ship. As you can see the one on the left has two small dents in it, WHICH IN NO WAY AFFECTS PERFORMANCE, but i thought i would point it out anyway. It was from my folder, eh, watcha gonna do?

ASKING $350+SHIPPING, OR PICKED UP!!

3. Multicolor Racing Fog Lights

These are brand spankin new in the box, i never got around to installing them. They have the plasma multicolor look, like theyre yellow from one angle, red from another, purple from another, etc etc.

ASKING $35 SHIPPED

4. Infinity Kappa 652.5i Oversized 6 3/4'' Speakers w/Crossovers

These bad boys were only used for a month. They sound AWESOME. They are also out of the car waiting for a new home. Bought them for $150 new. http://www.crutchfield.com/S-E32tSAGb8cI/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=10&g=52100&I=1086525I&o=p&a=0&cc=01&avf=N&search=

ASKING $105 SHIPPED

5. 02-03 Lancer/00-03 Eclipse Short Shifter by Street Customs

Used the shifter for a few months, works great, feels great. Lot shorter throw.

ASKING $30 SHIPPED

6. Auto Bahn Tweeters

Dunno much about em, some cheap tweets i got as a gift. Brand new in box.

ASKING $15 SHIPPED

8. Blacklight for your car

Used this a few months, we used to wear white tshirts at night and cruise with the blacklight on, looked awsome, even scared some people..lol. Plugs right into your cigarette lighter whenever you want it.

ASKING $25 SHIPPED

That pretty much covers it. I'll be taking best offers on the stuff. Priced to sell so act quick, plus i need money. It would be nice to sell off some of this stuff before friday because im going to Vegas Friday. PM, Post up, or email me at [email protected].

IF ALL THE PICS DONT WORK, JUST KEEP REFRESHING, THEY'LL EVENTUALLY WORK Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
is the knob with the shifter or no? I just want the knob

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Do the fogs have the mounting brackets?? And what are the dimensions on them??

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tommymac, the shifter and knob are seperate, if you want just the knob pm me.

spankinaltima, you have pm

trophycar, they do have mounting brackets, i'll measure them for you, but a rough estimate is about 3.5'' by 1''.

·
99 altima
2,181 Posts
Its not hard to drive at all doesn't affect you.In my 626(god rest that car) I Had a blacklight mounted at the top of my car between both sun visor actually a little further back but in between center dome light n sun visors and I had it hooked up to a switch and I controlled it when I wanted.It looks great man and sometimes I would flick the switch to the music fronting like it did it on its own lol but it was great it all depends where you put it.I think imma do that again wit my 99 alti. or think of a new spot but tat seems like the best spot 4 it.

My bad but how about 10 shipped for tweeters and is tat original box for them??

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$10 shipped is cool, theyre new in box, original box.

yea, its not hard, may take a few mins the first time to get used to. it comes with suction cups. so i had it way down on the windshield, but you can get creative.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts