The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full CAI Injen Intake for a 2.5 S 02-05 Altima. I have recently gotten rid of my Altima, and of course I have no use for the intake. The intake has about 3,000 miles of use on it before my engine on my Altima started to crap out and I took it off so that all the engine recall work could be done. The filter for it is about 98% clean because I did not have it on the car for long at all. I paid around $300 for it, but I am willing to give it to a "nice home" for around $150. If you are interested, let me know.

If there is substantial interest, I can take a few digi-cam pictures to show the equipment and brackets that came with it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where are you from? I may need to find that out if you are interested so that I can compute the shipping through UPS. I am saying around $150. The CAI includes an AEM bypass valve, I got it at the same time because I was scared that water may be induced into my engine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you have an email address that I can send the pics of my intake/bypass valve to??

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will get those pics to your email address as soon as possible. My digital cam is charging now, so I will send you those pics as soon as I can Tuesday once I get home from work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts