The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was stupid enough to race on a road that cops hide very well and got caught. I lost the race and got the ticket. I was clocked doing 87 in a 45. At work they heard about the ticket and started cracking jokes that the altima should just be a car to cruise in and not race. It made me mad that they said that. It makes me think into getting a another car like a H/A. Let me hear anyones opinion on this.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey what's up? Have you done anything new to your car? I just moved to another house. It's in Parish Point, right across from the Exxon and car wash place. It's like two minuites from Hurlburt. I'm sure we'll see each other on 98 one day. Oh yeah, who cares what people say, just as long as you like your car. Just remember, yours might not be the fastest, but it's still a lot faster than a lot of the wack ass cars around here. Peace

·
Banned
982 Posts
I get clowned alot when i tell people how fast my altima is. They think its "just a car". Pisses me off. But those people with Civics are the worst. Of course if I happen to talk about a kill I had, and they here me, they clown me, and say they can beat me. Not too many of them can back that up. But I love this car, so screw them all, my car is still faster than a lot of the other Sport compact cars out there.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tones74 said:
Hey what's up? Have you done anything new to your car? I just moved to another house. It's in Parish Point, right across from the Exxon and car wash place. It's like two minuites from Hurlburt. I'm sure we'll see each other on 98 one day. Oh yeah, who cares what people say, just as long as you like your car. Just remember, yours might not be the fastest, but it's still a lot faster than a lot of the wack ass cars around here. Peace
Hey. I have done nothing to my car yet because I just started work. The pay sucks and since I have school there is not a lot of time. I will keep you notified if I do anything. I know exactly where Parish Point is. I saw you at Autozone once with your newer muffler but did not have the time to stop by. I am sure we will see each other also. I usually have to go to work around 3 or 4. The drive to Ft Walton everyday is killing my milege

·
Banned
982 Posts
I've always liked neon lights, so I deck my car out in them. My old car was lit up like a christmas tree. Im not going to go that insane with this car, but it will have a few extra lights. Besides, thats only one set of neons that you are seeing. I have a box full in my garage, i just don't plan on using all of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts