The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bleh
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everyone.....my baby got broken into sunday nite/monday morning.....window broken, radio stolen/broken, cd's stolen!!!! aklsjdfkljasdkflj freaking dumbasses cant even steal a radio...they just took the face off and bent the freaking part behind it...god...,this means i need to buy another headunit...get my window retinted and an alarm system.....thats like another $500:angry2:!!

sorry just needed to vent

david

p.s. anyone know how to turn on html code in the sig?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
dude that blows major a$$!!!!! fukers man can t they buy their own shi+ :angry2:..........where did it happend? upland?

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
:(

Damn that sucks.

magnus718 said:
p.s. anyone know how to turn on html code in the sig?
HTML is disabled. Use vB code.

To link, use:
[url]http://www.altimas.net/registry/vehicles.php?vehicleid=3240[/url] or [url=http://www.altimas.net/registry/vehicles.php?vehicleid=3240]Text[/url]

Click this for more information

·
Female Member
584 Posts
ahh sorry to hear that David..is this at ur new house? ..well hey this gives u a reason to upgrade anyways..but hope after new alarm they wont try n mess with ur ride again
-Erin

·
Bleh
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya it was at my apt in long beach...guess thats their way of saying welcome to the neighborhood

david

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Damn that sux man....exactly why I don't wanna put my H/U and start a sound system going in my ride until I get a really good alarm system. Hope they didn't jack all of ur cd's. It's the cd's that take years to collect that really hurt. Good luck and now u can get a better h/u if they make one?

·
Dog Days Are Over
1,947 Posts
That blows man, sorry to hear that. I HATE friggin car thieves!!!. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: They should all be strung up by their nut sack........

......or worse :flames:

What part of the LBC was this?

Les

·
Bleh
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
makaveli24.....pics are in registry
HBL...supposedly it was in the nicer part of LBC....on Ohio between 10th and 11th

david

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Damn, David.
Sorry to hear about your car. I agree with Les, thieves should be strung up by their nut sack and then have them cut off.

When you get ready to install your new head unit if you don't have a place to do it just let me know and you can always dot it here at my place. I should have everything you'll need.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
been there man...and it sux when u come out to see a busted window...and $#!+ all torn apart.

and the worst is that u kno it's some random rookie/noob that messes with ya. they do such a bad job @ it. but yea...hope everything works out fo ya man...

·
Bleh
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for all the support guys....carfreak dont think i'll be needing ur place for my headunit since its a pretty basic install but thanks anyways

david

·
Dog Days Are Over
1,947 Posts
magnus718 said:
makaveli24.....pics are in registry
HBL...supposedly it was in the nicer part of LBC....on Ohio between 10th and 11th

david
David, keep a close eye on your ride. These bastards will sometimes hit you again once you get everything repaired. :mad:

Les

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
On those CD's that they stole - that is the exact reason I always try and only keep copies of my CD's in my car.
That way if they steal them at least you still have the originals.

·
Honorary So Cal Member
16,046 Posts
carfreak67 said:
On those CD's that they stole - that is the exact reason I always try and only keep copies of my CD's in my car.
That way if they steal them at least you still have the originals.
This is one thing I started to do a while back and stopped. I need to get back to it just in case. Although I am not to worried about it since I have a garage and do not hardly drive anywhere. Except to work and back.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts