The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
One Shot~ Liquor Shotz~
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got citated for "racing another car at a stop light" I wasnt even over 30-35 mph and under 3,000 rpm! The fact that both cars had deep exhaust and flashy appearences and the cars side by side got us noticed by a cop a block away!? F*ckin cops, well this citation has a court date and tym, the other dude that was "racing" me got the same court date and tym. What are some things i should expect or be aware of? Im thinking it;ll be smart to have the same story and PLEA NOT GUILTY!!

·
Smell it, fools...
1,726 Posts
I doubt it is a race if it's under 3K RPM and below 35mph... but what the hell is tym?

·
boba addict
776 Posts
DrUnKeNxBoY said:
Im thinking it;ll be smart to have the same story and PLEA NOT GUILTY!!
You don't have to worry about the same story if you weren't racing, just tell it like it happened.

That sucks - chances are the judge has heard one too many "i wasn't" stories and yours wouldn't fly

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,268 Posts
G_G_L said:
your ****ed...the court takes the cops word over your's anyday...if the cop said u were racing..the only thing that'll get them to belive you is evidence...
Not true..i beat the cops here 2 times...Judge went for the clean cut kid with the education..over the skin head cop and the Old man cop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts