The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
The drop looks great, I like the angled pic, looks like something out of Sport Compact Car, you just need a better background, like
babes!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dallas said:
The drop looks great, I like the angled pic, looks like something out of Sport Compact Car, you just need a better background, like
babes!
Thanks! :D It handles way better, less body roll, and more of the "aim and point" now. :) The drop is perfect, at the rear theres only 1 finger gap, and in the front theres a tight 2 finger gap. Lovin' it. :cool:

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Looks sweet Jigga...!! now after seeing a couple of Pro-Kits, I know that's what i'm getting, I'm not fond of the Sportline stance on Alti's....look fine on my Stang, but not the Alti, make the rear end look too low...!!

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
shocks???????? tell me who is makin' aftermarket shocks for our rides? Why new shocks? You don't need them after gettin' the prokit for around 6 months depending on how hard and how much you drive. By then, hopefully they'll have aftermarket shocks cuz i will need some b4 that but i refuse to buy new OEM shocks when i could just go aftermarket(whenever that is)

·
all about the washingtons
326 Posts
I've read posts of people replacing shocks after lowering. It kinda threw me off. Just making sure thats not like a requirement or something. I didnt replace shocks on my truck with 4/6" drop. just asking.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Willswheels said:
I've read posts of people replacing shocks after lowering. It kinda threw me off. Just making sure thats not like a requirement or something. I didnt replace shocks on my truck with 4/6" drop. just asking.
No, I didnt install shocks. The ride in the Pro Kit is a little firmer, but nothing you cant handle, just dont drive on bumpy roads all fast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts