The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Making a long story short... supervisor leaves, this Puerto rican dude gets her position, 'rican dude keeps fvcking up but thinks he's doing great, and today he sends the following e-mail to my boss asking for more dinero ($$$). My boss in tears calls me to see if I can translate it for him, I do and he reconsiders the dude's position. I copy / pasted everything, so that's the way it was originally typed. Enjoy :

----------------------------------------------------

Subject: A FRIEND

HI boss' name THIS IS YOUR BODY his name PLEASE DO NOT FOGET BY MY (RATE O RASES) YOU TELL MY THE LAST THURDAY YOU WAS HERER ;YOU GOINT TO TALK WE (misspelled name of the other supervisor) FO THAT A BY HAPPY WE 50 CENT O MORE A DOLLAR THAN YOU
his name P.S
CALL ME!

----------------------------------------------------

Can you spot how many things are wrong with this e-mail ??? :D

1st, you don't ask for more "dinero" by e-mail, you do that in person. Then the subject... LMAO "a friend" WTF ??? the caps lock, obviosuly the grammar, and then... LOL... when he says "call me!" he's basically 20 feet away from his office. He just didn't have the balls to confront him I guess.

And don't get me wrong, "mi grammer suks" :D and I even have an accent, but this was just too funny.

1,407 Posts
And we keep letting these people in to the country.

1,407 Posts
I stand by what I said. They do not want to become the 51st state then they can go away and become their own country and stop getting money from the US Govt.

·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Al Bundy's Friend Griff said:
I stand by what I said. They do not want to become the 51st state then they can go away and become their own country and stop getting money from the US Govt.
Let me get comfortable, I've the feeling this is gonna get interesting

:D :D :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
The best part is that he is your supervisor, yet his boss come to you to translate his ramblings.

If one of my superiors was clueless like this and the guy that hired him came to me asking for help, I'd laugh at him and walk away.......mumbling something like "quality hire there boss"

·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
nine6altima said:
The best part is that he is your supervisor, yet his boss come to you to translate his ramblings.

If one of my superiors was clueless like this and the guy that hired him came to me asking for help, I'd laugh at him and walk away.......mumbling something like "quality hire there boss"
He's not my supervisor. I'm one of the 3 managers in the building. I only have 1 person above me, and that'd be who I mentioned before as "my boss". Cool as hell, he just turned 30 so he's not one of those old fvcks making everyone's job harder. In fact he e-mailed me a picture of some old dude laughing and it said "yuo sukc at teh interweb" or something like that and this Puerto rican dude's name next to it before he went home today.

edit " I'm trying to see if I can post the pic I'm talking about

1,407 Posts
^You can take that thumb and shove it up your ass for all I care.

And after you pull it out go back to where ever it was you came from.

Or you can smell it and just think you are in some shit hole country.

·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nine6altima said:
Sorry, I misunderstood. But I'd still milk this guys actions for all they are worth, afterall every work place needs someone to make fun of all the time.
He's funny as hell, when one of the supervisors has the day off, or is on vacation or whatever, I've got to call lunch time for all the production shifts (say 40 - 50 people). Don't mention it, I hate it too, but that's the way they've being doing it since 1845 :D I remember once the whole receiving department was gone for the day and he was the only one left doing reports and whatnot, he picked up the phone and called brake time just for himself :lol: :lol: everyone was like, WTF ???:D

1,407 Posts
Born and bread right here in the greatest country that this planet has ever seen the good ol' USA.

·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Al Bundy's Friend Griff said:
Born and bread right here in the greatest country that this planet has ever seen the good ol' USA.
And so are my 2 sons, but I'm not, and they have my blood in their veins...;) if you know what I mean...;)

:hoping you realize you're in the same boat:

:)

1,407 Posts
But at the end of te day they are Americans. I do not know what you are but with the exception of 1 grand parent on my mothers side my family has been here since the early 1800's. But as I always say unless you are a hippy, communist, bible thumper or a gimme and you are willing to work your ass off and protect this country in times of crisis you are an american. Everyone else can kiss my ass and get the fuck out.

·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
/\ /\ /\ Just for the record, I was born and partially raised in Spain. And if the definition of being an American is what you described before, I'm an American !!! I'm a gringo "cool" LOL :D
I'd fight for this country if I had to, the only way I wouldn't be able to, would be if the fight was against Spain. In that case I wouldn't join Spain either, I would have to stay neutral. But that will never happen since the relationship between Spain and the US has always being really strong.

Dude, you take this subject so personal... You're white and live in Cali, right ??? Your opinion doesn't count because in Cali whites = minority :D :D j/k

1,407 Posts
That is because we have not played cowboys and mexicans yet...(reffer to racist joke thread to get joke)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Don't take it so personal.... i am with you on who ever is willing to work hard and protect this country should stay, and the rest should leave. I wasn't born here but i was raised here, and i saw how my mom worked day and night to give us a better life, and i think it sucks when people think that who ever wasn't born here should leave just because they are not "americans", we are not all the same.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts