The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to Oceanside and hooked up with Greg for the installation of the new Mossy exhaust, and let me tell you it was worth the 3 hr drive!! I was surprised by the gains that I feel and the sound is awesome, not to loud but definately sounds like she is ready to run anytime, anywhere !! Now I need my CAI and UDP and I will be set. Anyone hear yet on the arrival of the new AEM intake ?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hey Edouble,

Whats the size of the pipe from the CAT to the "Y" and from the "Y" to the mufflers? And is it possible to just buy the pipe from the CAT to the "Y" and the "Y"? Any suggestion and info please!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
iceman55508 said:
Hey Edouble,

Whats the size of the pipe from the CAT to the "Y" and from the "Y" to the mufflers? And is it possible to just buy the pipe from the CAT to the "Y" and the "Y"? Any suggestion and info please!
2.5" from cat to Y and 2.25 from Y to muffs

·
Registered
953 Posts
Thanks jerryJ....is it possible to just buy the pipe from cat to y and the y?

·
Registered
938 Posts
AEM V2

It'a the AEM v2 intake, if they put as much dyno effort while tuning the iner pipe as they did on the Civic application, it should be great!
I think they got like another 5-6 hp over the conventional 10 hp gains.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yeah your probably right JerryJ. What was the local muffler shop that you went to?

·
Willow Springs, Turn 4
1,034 Posts
edouble said:
Went down to Oceanside and hooked up with Greg for the installation of the new Mossy exhaust, and let me tell you it was worth the 3 hr drive!! I was surprised by the gains that I feel and the sound is awesome, not to loud but definately sounds like she is ready to run anytime, anywhere !! Now I need my CAI and UDP and I will be set. Anyone hear yet on the arrival of the new AEM intake ?
And . . . . .Ya got to meet ME :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey edouble,
does it sound ricy or is it a nice deep sound?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the delay, I was on the road all day yesterday. But it does not sound anything like the Honda/Acuras (ricey). It has a mid deep sound. Not super loud unless you step on it then you will be noticed. Definately notice a difference in the cars performance. Cant wait to get my intake, I think that will make a difference with overall sound. I'm very satisfied with it !!

·
all about the washingtons
326 Posts
Should be. Mine is, now. Pics are up in my registry of my new exhaust installed yesterday. Need to save up so I can get them Definitive caps..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I paid $675 that included the exhaust, installation and they advanced my timing. The total after tax was like $710.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts