The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my UR pulley in today! We ordered directly from Adam over at Stillen. It got here super fast cuz I think we just ordered it on Thurs or Friday and it was already at the house today. Header should be in this week too if they shipped Friday like HotShot said it was. Can't wait for everything to get put on this weekend! :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
how much $?
Jay

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
its a LOT lighter than stock..isnt it? you could feel the difference on the freeway. you guys would be amazed at just the weight difference. i got mine for $170 from stillen.

·
Girl-Moderator
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$169.00 plus shipping from Adam at Stillen. My bf said he was a nice guy, helpful. and like I said it shipped really fast. Then we bought the belts here in town from the local O'Reilleys down the street for another $35.00.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I bought mine from Adam @ Stillen also. Shipping was quick. There is a huge difference in the weight between the UR pulley and the stock pulley. You can notice a difference in throttle response. More in the higher rpm's.:)

·
Resistance is futile
1,952 Posts
I thought someone on here had a source where the belt was included - anyone?

·
Girl-Moderator
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Courtesy Nissan has it for close to the same price with belts. I think $209 plus shipping plus tax. Someone had a possible group buy going on too but it was at $200 and I didn't have time to wait.

·
See ya on the flipside...
464 Posts
AltimaVixen said:
Courtesy Nissan has it for close to the same price with belts. I think $209 plus shipping plus tax. Someone had a possible group buy going on too but it was at $200 and I didn't have time to wait.

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm trying to get a local shop here to help out members of TopNotch and altimas.net members on aftermarket parts too. It's not a dealership either. They are also going to be using my 2001 as a prototype for parts(i.e. the guy has a machine shop and has been a mechanic and he's probably going to fabricate an exhaust manifold for the F-Max turbo) I'm hope this really works out. He's also willing to hook up members on here too. Let me know what you guys want and I'll find out for you and reply. Laterz.

·
Like a Villain
1,526 Posts
congrats altimavixen, let us know how your car runs as soon as you get it installed :)

·
Official Troll
3,031 Posts
altimavixen, let us know how the car runs. I'm interested in getting one, but I'm still concerned about harmonic vibrations and crankshaft carnage.

·
Girl-Moderator
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I will let ya'll know. My bf and his buddy are gonna take some pix with the digi cam to make a how-to w/ pix. Hopefully will be done this week or this weekend. I'm curious too b/c he put in 2 sets of strobes, neon in the trunk to accent the sub. 1 15" Autotek sub powered by a big Autotek 800Xi, and then the small Soundstream 200s powering the components up front. Pic below of the sub and neon.

·
Girl-Moderator
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oops. sorry. here is the pic.

AltimaVixen said:
I will let ya'll know. My bf and his buddy are gonna take some pix with the digi cam to make a how-to w/ pix. Hopefully will be done this week or this weekend. I'm curious too b/c he put in 2 sets of strobes, neon in the trunk to accent the sub. 1 15" Autotek sub powered by a big Autotek 800Xi, and then the small Soundstream 200s powering the components up front. Pic below of the sub and neon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts