Nissan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Shaving My Shoulders
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased Yokohama Avid V4s's from Tirerack late Thursday...Arrived at installer today, and had them throw 'em on today (only took them 1/2 hour).

Perfectly seemless transaction/purchasing process from beginning to end...

If anyone has these Yokos, feel free to let me know how they're doing (good or bad).

Some sh*tty camera pics:

That is all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
How much were they shipped to your door? I was quoted $126 per each tire at a local body shop, i left right after that.

·
Shaving My Shoulders
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sorry folks, forgot to check the thread for a few days...FYI I ended up getting 38,600 out of the OE Crap-Tanza's.

How much were they shipped to your door? I was quoted $126 per each tire at a local body shop, i left right after that.
≈$600 shipped:
$123 x 4 = $492
≈$15 x 4 Road hazzard = $60
≈$50 shipping.

A bit more than it would have been if I could have found someone local to provide. The installer could have ordered them too, but it turned out to be a bit more.
$126 isn't bad.

what size?
I stuck with the OE size @215/55/17. They're V-rated, with UTQG rating of 500 AA A. 50K tread warranty. I was worried about roadnoise with what seemd to be a harder compound (500 rating), but so far so good.

Also was going to upsize to the 235/50/17 for wider tire/similar diameter, but was not to going to add any unwanted unsprung weight.

A few more pics:

·
2 low 4 fat hoes!!!
7,428 Posts
mcie tires. My dad has those on his saab turbo. they hold up preety well when driven hard. They dont spin too much when launching and they hold up great on very hard turns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
TUKO
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing