The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am driving back home to CT from SC (800 miles and 12 hours). I get out of the tunnel in MD and pull up next to this integra who had an exhaust so I mess with him being an asshole accelerating letting off etc. So he and I bring it down to about 60 and I hit it, and he hits right after. I am thinking I have this in the bag, when all of a sudden he walked on me like I was standing still (this is at a 10.5 pounds of boost). I almost shit my pants. I got in front of him and saw a big ol' intercooler on the front of his car. Man was that impressive, I don't expect to get beat that badly ever by an integra. A very humbling experiance.

Oh but I smoked a Camero a little after that.

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I am sure the look was priceless on my face, he looked fairly impressed, like I put up a decent fight or something. It was a GSR. I didn't get any info, he got off in MD, I drive another 300 miles to CT. It was very clean though, look real nice. A sleeper look, I mistook it for just another ricey integra.

The Camero guy was pretty impressed though, he gave me the thumbs up when we were done. It was your run of the mill stock camero though, nothing done to it.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
i think a stock or teggy-r with an intake can do a 14.7 in the quarter so a tubro won will be a beast, especially on the highway cuz of the large redline and vtec

1 - 8 of 8 Posts