The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got my car back tonight with the new engine in it. I have the 6 cyl that got messed up due to the cat problem. Here's what all the service order says they replaced...

New "Long Block" ...I'm guessing this is the engine...in the order there is something called

-Engine Assy-Bar, part number 10102-8Y0V0
-Various Gaskets (manifold, adapter, 2 exhaust, catalyst)
-They flushed my radiator
-Auto Transmissi, part number 999MP-AA100p (I'm guessing they flushed my transmission, the shifter feels a little stiffer than it was when I put it in gear.)

They also put in a new drivers door window regulator (that was not under warranty) for free. The service guy said they used about $5,000 in parts that would have cost me about $8,000 if it hadn't been under warranty. Great dealership. They did all the work great and had my car back to me when they said they would. Nissan of Union City gets a A+.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
good to hear! Ill have to check my paperwork so we can compare and see what we got different. One thing though did u get new exhaust manifolds? cause I did and wasnt sure if they were different ones designed to NOT have the cat disintegrate.

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got new exhaust manifolds and a new stock dp a month before the engine got replaced. I hope they are the ones not to cause the cat problem again. How long it took...well, I was going to DC for the week and I dropped it off tuesday morning and it was ready on monday when I got back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts