The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
!EY IRAN!
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got pulled over at woodfield mall for my tints in the front, first time in 3 years i got pulled for em, well besides the day after hot import nights, where i lied and said my car was in the show and i barely drive it, but this cocksuckin cop said that he could take me to court or rip off the tints himself, and i kept sayin i need that cuz my eyes are sensitive some bullshit like that, and that im not goin all the way there for court cuz i got school, so after 10 minutes of him trying to tell me to rip off my tints on my own i say give me a parkin ticket cuz im not goin to court, so he does eventually,

this is my first ticket like that, is it ok if i dont pay it???

·
Searching within
1,615 Posts
I'm sorry......you shouldn't even ask this question. You can go ahead and not pay the ticket, but it will eventually show up in your credit report. Yockets are points againsts you if they are not paid off. It can also be worse later in the future if you were to get pulled over again. Cops are linient on parking ticket offenses when theypull you over. Make sure you don't get pulled over speeding.........

·
Searching within
1,615 Posts
tints on the front windows are illegal in IL. You might as well get rid of tints and take pictures of it to get out of the ticket. If you have a cool tint guy he might put them back on after court.... :shrugs:

·
Registered
48 Posts
i say just pay it. if you don't they cops will probably bust your balls all the time. i had bronze tint on my altima and got a ticket but the officer said if i took it off that they would dimiss the ticket so i took it off and there was no ticket. i had to show the officer that i took the tint off and he called the judge up and told him that i had removed the tint and that was the end of that. If you want to keep the tint if you have an eye doctor go to him and tell him that the sun bothers your eyes and that you would like to know if he/she could write you a note stating that you need the tint.

·
Screamin' Seamin'
561 Posts
Did he check your tint with a tint meter? If he didn't check your tint with a measuring device you have already won.

·
Registered
34 Posts
In Illinois any tint on the front door glass is illegal. On the back door and rear window you can have any tint you want. They call the tinted fronts cop killers.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
JoeF said:
In Illinois any tint on the front door glass is illegal. On the back door and rear window you can have any tint you want. They call the tinted fronts cop killers.
yeap cuz saddly one cop died since he couldnt see inside the car where the person inside had a gun.

i got a ticket once, 20 bucks. i was happy, since i pay 50 for parking tickets in chicago. haha. ohh yeah i got off once by a chicago cop. he didnt seem to mind. they have enough crap to worry about

1 - 12 of 12 Posts